3/07/2014

[FF] Perks of Owning a Blog

I had to rush home to make this Favourites Friday post because it means a lot to me what this one person did for me. I'm not going to post their name but they know who they are if they decide to be on this blog again.

My birthday is a week away, but this particular year I asked for donations for a charity called charity: water, so I wasn't expecting any presents at all.

I was surprised today when a friend gave me a birthday gift that was sheer awesome and the thought of the gesture almost made me tear up.


Does this stuff look familiar to you?

Why yes, this is the essential items that I posted in a previous entry here. Why yes, this person did read my blog to find out.

This action from this particular friend merely validated that I'm right in surrounding myself with people who are filled with love and positivity.

To that someone: You are definitely one in a million. From the moment I met you, I knew that we would get along. Know that you're in my heart even if we don't talk or see each other that often.

To everyone else: Have you ever gone out of your way to put a smile on someone's face? How did you feel when you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment