5/31/2013

[FF] I Get So Hungry Surfing the Web


1. Kokochiyoi's Instagram and Food Blog.

2. Mr Porter's The Way I Cook on their YouTube Channel. In particular, Jonathan Legge with his Winter Salad with Wood Pigeon.

3. This article entitled "The 20 Mistakes You Don't Want To Make In Your 20s". In fact, just go to the LIFE section on EliteDaily.com! Lots of good articles to motivate and to gain perspective.

4. Glutino's Gluten Free Milk Chocolate Coated Wafer Cookies.

5. The opening monologue from Lana Del Rey's Ride music video:

"I was always an unusual girl, my mother told me that I had a chameleon soul. No moral compass pointing me due north, no fixed personality. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide as wavering as the ocean. And if I said that I didn’t plan for it to turn out this way I’d be lying- because I was born to be the other woman. I belonged to no one- who belonged to everyone, who had nothing- who wanted everything with a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom that terrified me to the point that I couldn’t even talk about- and pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzles and dizzied me."

6. This quick and easy Baby Blue Burger recipe video from LeafTV.


Feed the body, feed the soul.
Stay connected for next week's features!

No comments:

Post a Comment