12/27/2012

What's In My Bag?

"You can tell a lot about a woman by the contents in her purse." - Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles)


1) Bag from eBay: an instant no regret purchase! my go-to throw everything in bag and i've received so many compliments for it!

2) Makeup Bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs: loving the plate on the front. good for keeping all my essentials (presentable or not) in one convenient location~
- Kiehl's #1 lip balm (hydration central for the kissers)
- Excel peppermint mints (a major must!)
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss (tones down redness or adds colour with a hydrating touch)
- Hello Kitty compact (magnifying and reflecting)

3) Umbrella Shaped Like a Wine Bottle: this is my second one since the first one broke but this is a convenient must have for living in Raincouver

4) Glasses in Hello Kitty Case: glasses courtesy of ClearlyContacts. so helpless without these!

5) Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Zippy Wallet: i was talked out of buying the white one but that was the first wallet i ever fell in love with at LV

6) My Keys: car keys, mistress keychain bought to match my email address, my key bottle cap opener, and Starbucks card!

No comments:

Post a Comment