12/31/2016

As 2016 Ends...

Oh, right...I have a blog.

As TWENTY-SIXTEEN draws to a close, I am back on my digital diary to reflect on the past year.

 

Twenty-sixteen was an incredible year, but it definitely didn't start that way.
At the beginning of 2016, I learned a huge lesson to not hold onto people and situations that I had no control over. In exchange, I was taught that I can be happy simply being myself.

I started going out with a fantastic man that showed me that over-complicating matters in life was stopping me from realizing my own potential and barring my journey to happiness.

I started my awesome job under 2 bosses who challenge and motivate me each and every single day. I am learning, not only how to do my job and excel at my career, but what makes me feel truly passionate about being a paralegal.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been there for me in the past year, the people who have my back through thick and thin, and those who wish for my success and happiness. I only wish I had taken more time out of my life to see each and every one of you. Know that you are in my heart and that I wish you all the joy and accomplishment that anyone can ever dream of.

I am still grasping at how twenty-sixteen has just flown by, but I am beginning to feel a revival of purpose. And what better way to brush away the old and look forward to the new than with the dawn of a new year?

Here's to bigger and better things! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment